Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Heat Surge TV

Have you seen these ads on TV? They used to be in the the newspapers as well.

Does anyone actually buy these? I don't know about you, but I would be very skeptical to even think about purchasing this! Who would buy an electronic 'fireplace' heater built by people who live their lives without power lines?! If that's not enough to scare people away, then I don't know what would be! I might as well ask Mormons to make me a Ouiji Board, for a rabbi to share some pork with me, and for the pope to stop wearing his gold and jewels and actually live in poverty! That shit ain't flyin'! How can you trust people who shun phone lines to create a sound electronic fireplace?

What's priceless is that they actually then show an Amish man riding a cart with the Heat Surges in the wagon! Hahaha! He's already made electronics, can't he just drive a damn truck to deliver it by now?!

No comments: