Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Welcome to me...

Welcome to the start of my blog. This will probably seem like a hotchpotch of random posts, but that's all right... random is good! To tell a little bit about myself, I am an aquarius, born in '86. My blood type is O, and I totally fit the personality of it: open-minded. I like to keep an open mind about all things, listening to everyone's opinion. Of course, I'm also fairly confident in what I believe, and am more than willing to argue my point.

I love fantasy... I love to read. Some of my favorites are The Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind and The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan. I'm not sure if I will ever read anything as well-written as those series. However, I have always wanted to write a book, and am now following that dream. I am in the rough stages of getting one together... I have thought of the basic plot lines and the setting for what will be the first book in a series. I'm still brainstorming the way that magic will be and character names... the details... :)

Welcome to my blog, and I hope you find it interesting enough to follow.



No comments: