Thursday, November 20, 2008

Twilight... Coming to a theater near you!



So, I, too, am one of those people who are totally into this series. While oozing with gushy love scenes that both make you laugh at how cliche they are and yet have your heart swelling to the size of a watermelon with your happiness. So, everyone should know what this book is about, but if not, it is a vampire novel about a total klutz falling in love with a super-hot, marble-skinned, sun-shining god of a vampire (I wouldn't mind one of my own) who happens to be a 'vegetarian' vampire (does not feed on humans). He wants nothing more than to protect his klutzy Bella, yet puts her in danger when a hunting pack comes upon his 'family,' one of which decides that he will make the succulent Bella his mark, and a race begins to see who is faster: the hunter, or the hunted.

Okay, so I said it yesterday, but I will be seeing the movie tomorrow. Lucky for me, I have absolutely no standards when going into movies, especially those modeled after a book (even more a good book). So, while knowing it might be disappointing, I still will see it, and will have fun! (^_^)


No comments: