Friday, February 6, 2009

Rita Rocks!!! (Really?!)

So, I went to my dad's house today to go to a live audience taping of the Lifetime series Rita Rocks, which is about a woman who gives up her passion for becoming a musician to become a mom of two working part-time while her husband is a more office job worker. However, she starts playing with some friends in a small little band of four (her on guitar, black lady on keyboard, white kid on drums, and an older white man on... cello...) who practice in her garage. I watched what will be the season finale of the show's first season, which will air on Monday, February 9th at 8:00pm PST on Lifetime. While I didn't know the series, the show was fairly easy to watch without having seen any previous episodes, and it had some pretty funny scenes in it. Not as funny as Two and a Half Men, necessarily, but some funny scenes nonetheless. I won't talk about what happens, as I'm sure any possible fans (and the station) would not like that. But, all-in-all, it was a pretty good day. :)

No comments: