Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

So, 2009 is finally upon us, which translates to me writing the wrong year for all dates for at least a month before I can adjust to the new year, haha. I had a great time going out with my friends to a nice little local Irish pub where we just had a little to drink and enjoyed the coming of the new year. Earlier in the day we had Subway and went to this 50's vintage clothing store, which was absolutely adorable! We also watched the musical by Joss Whedon with Dr. Horrible, which was fricken funny! Had Chipotle for dinner and we watched the first two episodes of Firefly... which I would really like to watch more of, as I think it's just barely getting into it's plot (even though I know they only made the first season). (^_^) All-in-all, a great day!

No comments: