Friday, January 9, 2009

The feeling of being lost...

Have you ever felt like you were lost in your own life? Recently, I've been feeling that way. It feels like my life, while I've gotten some interesting things done, has gone nowhere near where I'd like it to go. Now I'm not talking taking-over-the-world style specifics, but more along the lines of that I thought I would have been able to at least get my A.A. degree by now. Instead, I'm stuck in this pitfall where I keep having to work so much that school isn't even an option, let alone the financial part of it all. So, I'm lost in my own life, going down the never-ending cycle of work, unable to really start my dream of an education.

1 comment:

Kris said...

I'm sorry my friend! I know exactly how that rut feels. You think that providence has kicked you out of your rut so you can pursue your dreams only to find out that you end up in a different rut heading nowhere near where you wanted to be going. I'm pushing thirty and am still trying to get back into school. For me to be able to truly be able to use my degree (when I get it) I'll have to live to be at least 150-years-old!

Kris :6