Saturday, March 28, 2009

Whew, it's been awhile! And, and interview!

So, I am fairly decided on trying to start a legal education. While I will need to actually have studied some to see if it is something I really would like to do, I believe it is a path that I could not only be proud of, but could excel at and could be happy with. Therefore, I have been looking for an entry level position at some kind of law firm. I would most prefer to be a legal secretary, but it is hard to actually find anyone who will train someone to be a legal secretary without any previous work experience in a law firm. Luckily, my mom knows someone in a legal staffing agency, and I have gone for an interview with them. I was extremely happy with the woman who would be representing me to potential workplaces. I now have an interview with a law firm for a temp position with the possibility of being hired in as a receptionist. This would be an excellent way to get my foot in the door, and I can have hope that I would possibly be able to move forward within the company and advance to (maybe wishfully thinking) a legal secretary. :)

No comments: